Palaroo™ Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using Palaroo™ products and services (“Services”). By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
- Not to interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
- To follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
- That you will use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations.
- That we may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
- That using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. As such you do not have the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services.
- That you will not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
- That our Services may display some content that is not Palaroo’s. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available.
- That we may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law.
- That you may be required to establish an account to use or access Palaroo. You agree to keep passwords for such accounts confidential.
- That our Services are available on mobile apps. You agree not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
- That Palaroo™ gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Palaroo™ as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Palaroo™, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software.
- That we are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
- That these terms control the relationship between Palaroo™ and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
- That if a particular term is not enforceable, the remaining terms are still enforceable.
- If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, we are not giving up any rights and we may take action in the future.
- The laws of Missouri, U.S.A., will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of St. Charles County, Missouri, USA, and you consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Regarding warranties, you agree that:
- OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER PALAROO NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
- WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, PALAROO, AND PALAROO’S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF PALAROO, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
- IN ALL CASES, PALAROO, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
Palaroo™ is provided by Stauder Technologies, 114 Mexico Court, St. Peters, MO